Today, creating a website when you have a business is not even a question, it goes without saying. It’s as important as having a phone number (and even more). If you exist as a business, customers expect to be able to find information about your business on the web. But sooner or later, all companies will have to have a website and this is the trend of our world and the evolution of its technology. To get the best services you may always opt for the LinkHelpers Phoenix Website Design Company .
Creating a corporate web site
Most people understand the place of the web and the importance of creating a corporate website. However, few know where to start, because many do not necessarily know the world of the web.
There would be many other points that could be included, but these include the essentials. In this first article, we will only have time to clarify the question of understanding the purpose and role of the website you will create.
Understanding the place of a website in your business
Having a website does not have the same utility for all businesses. Different reasons can lead people to feel that they need a presence on the web. It is important to understand what your goal is to ensure that your website meets your expectations.
Six Main Objectives of a Corporate Website
- Advertising means to acquire new customers
- To be a showcase so that customers can reach you and contact you
- Be a tool in the sales process by offering the possibility of selling on the Internet with an online store or an Internet booking system
- Be an advertising catalog or showcase where your customers can see your different products or services
- To be a tool of news and communication to inform your current customers (promotions, your schedules, frequent questions, services to the customers …)
- Be a tool that offers a complementary functionality to your services or products.
The importance of continuity between your website and the image of your company
When you start a business, you come to a point where you have to choose your image, that is to say, to determine a name, a logo, to make a business card and to choose a certain style, a certain approach, a certain concept, a specific image. This is an important aspect of a company’s identity.
Although we can change these elements along the way, it is important to have continuity between different forms of presence. If you have a logo, a name, and some of the colors that characterize your business, these must be reflected in your business cards, posters, and of course, on your website.